Black and White theme

It seems like such a long time since I have made anything, so today I created this black and white themed card for the new Simply Magnolia challenge. We are also very lucky to be introducing our brand new sponsor, Stamp and Create. I have used Tilda with Daisy stamp.

I am entering these challenges,
 Midweek Magnolias -New Stash (cameo)
Totally Tilda - Anything Goes
(below is an image of Escada, Absolutely Me perfume, that I used for inspiration) 


 Hope you have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a wonderful card and so beautifully coloured and designed! Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    I think allcrafters go through those periods when the mojo is missing or everyday life is so busy that you don't have time or the energy to create, but it's usually a lot of fun to get back to it then! Adorable card; thanks also for displaying the bottle that inspired you. Beautiful colouring and how I miss that lace (sold out)!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy
    fantastic black and white card
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation, thanks for playing along at LHOSM, hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete