Princess Tilda

This gorgeous Princess Tilda would have to be my favourite right now and I love the old armchair. I have used a Papermainia paper pad, which included the die cut butterfly and text. (so easy) Ribbon, flowers, beads and charm I had already. I've paper pierced the cushion for the chair and coloured the rest in good old shabby chic style. Tilda has some stickled frosted lace and I have left the shoes white and topped them off with dimesional magic to keep the image light. Here is a close up of the stamps coloured with copic markers.

Challenges for this card:
Just Magnolia Special monthly challenge - Frame It!
(with pleated lace, tutorial included)
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #25 - Punch it out
Colour Create Challenge #46 - Baby pink and pastel blue
Card Patterns - sketch #66 (see below)

11 comments:

  1. Ow Tracy, how I adore your card! I actually didnt like the Magnolia chair until I saw this card. Now I want one! And I love how you have coloured Tilda. What colours have you used to do her hair? *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy, this is gorgeous, I love how you've done the chair and your colourings beautiful, love the stickles effect too,thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is just gorgeous!! Loving all the sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh wow how beautiful...I love your lace and you really have managed to keep the card bright and beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia and Colour Create challenges
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair I colours used; E41, Y23, E13.
    I used them all very lightly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wonderful card Tracy, beautiful cute Tilda and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable and your lace trimming is wonderful. Thanks for joining in at JM this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow this is truly beautiful.. love all of the detials..

    Thank you for playing with us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, this is totally gorgeous!, love the softness of the colours and the lace is devine.
    Thanks for joining us this week at JM.
    HUgs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Challenge.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete