Pretty girly

Hello, I have a new card to share with you, this one I made today. If I continue to make cards at this rate my house is going to be a mess, I keep telling myself I'll clean tomorrow,
but crafting is much more fun!
 
I have used
Justrite Stamps from the Elegant Frames set
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles and Labels Twenty
Some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, the sewing machine charm, twine 
and remaining flowers from The Ribbon Girl
Netting lace and ribbon reel from Maya Road
Pearls, button and ribbon from my stash
Pearl pins I made myself 
 
 
I am entering the challenges at
Wild Orchid Challenge - 3 or more different flowers
 

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    your card is adorable.
    thank you for your sweet comment.
    hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooh wow wow wow!!! LOVE this, every detail is just perfect!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness!!! Your card is so beautiful! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! What perfect accessories for our challenge this week -- well done! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the added little details!! That Dress Form is Amazing and the PERFECT touch to your card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever, this is very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card!
    Love it ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete