Card for Fairy Fun Fridays

On Friday the 13th of this month, I was lucky enough to win Top Spot over at Fairy Fun Fridays for one of my cards. (see here) I was so excited, it made my day, so a big thankyou to those lovely ladies for choosing me. xx
Aswell as my prize of 3 designs I also get to be their featured designer this week. The theme is 'Punch It' and here is the card I created with one of Prairie Fairy Designs images, Barrel Planter.

This card uses a Martha Stewart border punch, two different butterfly punches aswell as Spellbinders die 'Labels 3' & corner decorations from Shapeabilities Pendants, 'Kaleidoscope' and the Slice machine for the white scroll/flourish across the top. Paper is from the new Papermania paper pad 'Summer Bloom' and I have also used gorgeous vintage seam binding and Kaisercraft pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just totally gorgeous...love the colors, the flowers, the swirls.. its all perfect! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, this is one helluva gorgeous card!!! You were a worthy winner and your cards prove it!!!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful! Love the soft colours, the gorgeous swirls and your flowers!!! just beautiful! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete