Baby Girl Card

Hello again, if you think you have seen this image recently, you're right. I used the same pram digi image to make a boys card. I must admit it was much more fun making the girly card with the flowers and lace.
Papers are just a mixture of scraps and offcuts from previous projects. From Wild Orchid Crafts I have used pink and 2tone pink sweetheart blossoms, 2tone baby pink heather flowers, 10mm pale pink open rose aswell as the beautiful white guipure lace. Die cut is Tilda lace, pearl swirls from Prima, the text button and lace butterfly are from my stash. 


I am entering this in the following challenges,
Stamp with Fun - Pearls & Flowers
Here is the sketch for Wild Orchid Crafts current challenge I am entering.

Hope you have all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. so sweet and gorgeous!!! I love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH your card is STUNNING! Love the delicate pink and the dies you used!
    Thank you for joining our sketch challenge this week at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Tracy your card is stunning, so soft and pretty and I love the little lace butterfly.
    I still slap all the pretties on baby boy cards, but they are the only boy/man cards I do, I know my hubby & son won't appreciate them lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pale pink flowers you've used. A gorgeous Girly Baby card. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete