Card for Mum

Hello, I hope you have all spoilt your Mum's today and for those of you that are mother's yourselves I hope your day has been special also. This is the card I made for my Mum. Quite awhile ago she spotted the Prima butterflies and matching flowers in my stash and mentioned how nice they were. (I got the hint!) Blue rose is also from Prima and the white one is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Papers are all Prima and so is the lace. I have used the green ribbon I have had for ages along with the chipboard flourishes and feathers. It turned out very pretty and most importantly Mum liked it. Stamp is an old one from Kaisercraft, it was the only one I had that said happy Mother's Day.
I am entering this card in,
Wild Orchid Challenge - White with two with a twist
and
Flutter By Wednesday - OPEN but remember to use a butterfly, fairy or angel.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual Tracy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Tracy ... so pretty!
    Hugs Honor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love all the embellishments, thanks for showing us your beautiful style at paper play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete