Tilda with black hair

I think this is my very first Tilda with black hair. This card I made from the current sketch challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts so I'm entering it into their challenge. Some of the flowers are from there aswell as some from Prima. Papers are Stella and Rose paper pad, Hazel. I love the colours!
I am also entering into the following challenges,
Magnolia Down Under - Heavy Metal
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Feather or Zipper
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Bling & Sparkles
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Glitter & Glitz
Tilda has been coloured with copics.

13 comments:

  1. Wow Tracy, what a gorgeous card! Love the colours and colouring :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love your coloring and how you embellished the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card is absolutly amazing!
    all is perfect!!!
    thanks for sharing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline FF DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining our "Butterfly" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    PS - great job on the black hair - I really struggle with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love all the detail. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning !! I love the flowers and the entire layout! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Tracy! What a stunning card! I love these new MME papers.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is so pretty! I love the papers!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracy your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and her hair looks fab coloured black
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Супер! Впечатляющая расцветка очень красиво! Люблю ваши бабочки, завитки и цветы. У вас отличный вкус к деталям.
    Well-done!

    ReplyDelete